Sunday, November 4, 2012

Promises, Promises

MTSO, Delaware, Ohio
Yes, I have been back in the States for 2 weeks now, but have been Getting My Affairs in Order (in other words, looking for a new nursing job wherever God wants to use me).  So my promise to you, Dear Readers, is to pull out the stops to share all the exciting and surprising things I found in England and in my subsequent research.

I promise to post every day (or two at the longest) until I run out of surprises to tell you.

The philosophy of a blog (AKA "The Basic Blog Belief") is that it does not run in a straight line.  A blog meanders.  So although I have attempted in the past to set our course on a straight line,  the rest of our time together may be meandering.

"Not all who wander are lost." -- JRR Tolkien
"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things." -- Henry Miller.
"All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -- Martin Buber

No comments:

Post a Comment