Thursday, October 18, 2012

Excuses, excuses

London
Sorry I haven't posted!  (No, I'm not.)  But I have had a multitude of demands about why I have not continued with the thrrrriiiilllliing story of early Methodist medicine.  (No, I haven't.)  Let it  be known that I am doing research but have not been posting because I have also done other fun things, including going to theatre in the West End 4 nights this week.  (Yes, I have.)
In pursuit of the most exciting information, I have, on your behalf, been to the Wellcome Collection, the Royal College of Surgeons' Hunterian Museum, the British Museum, the Oxford Centre for Methodism, and the Old Operating Theatre and Herb Garret.  I have also bought more books than I can carry and will have to leave clothing behind to make room for books!  More to follow when I get home and have more time to devote to keeping you, my beloved readers, up to snuff about the 18th century.

No comments:

Post a Comment